Friday 6 June 2014

Projects (To Do Before I Leave Next Year)

1) Keep a project diary and record this list in an interesting way
2) Buy Gum Boots
3) Go for a walk every day for 2 weeks, once in the rain (find different ways to document the walk)
4) Have a dinner party
5) Make a cross stitch
6) Bake 6 different loaves of bread
7) Take a photo portrait of each member of my family
8) Be a vegan for 2 weeks
9) Have a craft club, even if it is only once
10) Write a sonnet
11) Have a tea party picnic
12) Listen my way through Oumie and Oupa's massive classical music record collection
13) Paint - something of my own and something imitating or replicating an artist I like
14) Record my favourite objects in an interesting way
15) Wake up earlier than usual every morning for two weeks and write
16) Get people to make me mix CDs
17) Go to Pemberton and write poems about trees
18) Do a Poetry reading
19) Learn a song on guitar or banjo and do an open mic
20) Do a dance course - african, tap or swing
21) Buy red lipstick and red nailpolish and wear it, out
22) Try as many different national foods as I can
23) Have 24 hours without screen technology
24) Play the minimalism game for one month
25) Do something amazing with a stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment