Tuesday 22 January 2013

13 wishes for 2013

1) to fill my capacity to feel
2) to live and seek a creative life
3) to not fear I am not good enough, or too much
4) to not be overwhelmed by my future, with uni and careers.
5) to cultivate real-ness, organic-ness, genuine-ness, honesty... so that it radiates from me. so that it is tangible, sense-able. ostensible.
6) passion. fierce, fervent, feasting
7) connections with people - intimacy - emotional, physical, spiritual, 
8) wayward, delicious, unadulterated freedom
9) active, alive, productive positivity - balanced with wholesome, soft haimish quiescence 
10) a fun, fantastic and fanciful fuck
11) respect, care, admiration, desire
12) stregnth, self sufficiency, to be for myself all that I need. to belong deeply to myself
13) to seek, to desire, to learn, to cultivate, to grow.

A thief grants her own wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment