Monday 24 June 2013

everyone went to sleep but i could not sleep for wanting so i wrote a poem

intense wanting
constricts my body

I think of you here in this room with me

constricts my body

I think of you sitting, still, quiet, watching

I drink some wine. I have just brushed me teeth
so it tastes like delicious poison

I want you, intensely

I think of you coming over here
kneeling next to my tangled legs
taking away my book and wine

and without a word

untangling my legs
and holding my head in your hands
or maybe kissing me
or maybe just looking at me with

intensity

body constricts

heavy breathing
seek me with your eyes
fuck me with your eyes

one long sip of poison

and then
putting one hand on each knee
press your hips against mine

my body constricts with
the intensity that
i want you
to want me
intensely

No comments:

Post a Comment