Monday 24 June 2013

savage desire

paralysing desire
you set something alight in me and
it's dangerous

stutter, fluster, move away
occupy my hands with another activity

feel her unrelenting eyes bore into me
unclothe me
burn my skin
and eat me alive

the way she looks at me
savage desire

she moves towards me
around me, beneath me
moulding into one another
heart beats racing one another
the hunter
              and the hunted

I'm constricted in agony
paralysed
              but desperate
what were those reasons again?
heavy breathing
laboured struggle
whispering desperation
lust, desire, yearning
course tangible between us

we do not touch
but for her teeth upon my skin
filling my senses

my lips run for as long as they can fight
the final resolve yields
the beast awakes
and i kiss her
fearfully, fiercely, forcefully



(this is an old poem i wrote about my ex, and how powerless i feel around her)

No comments:

Post a Comment